We use a tremendous amount of supplies to keep our animals fed, healthy, and comfortable. Donating wish list items is a great way to support the mission of Animal Advocates and make a tax deductible gift.
Wish List Items
- Feline Temptations Cat Treats
- Greenies Dental Dog Treats or Cat Treats
- Canned Cat Food – Fancy Feast or Friskies brands
- Essentials Dog Training Pads
- Nature’s Miracle Dog Formula Advanced Stain and Odor Remover
Animal Advocates uses Costco Kirkland Signature Cat and Dog Foods. We also welcome other brands of high quality, regular dry foods (bags must be unopened) for our pet food pantry.
- Kirkland Kirkland Signature Adult Maintenance Chicken and Rice Cat Food
- Kirkland Signature Adult Formula Chicken, Rice and Vegetable Dog Food
For our adult cats, Animal Advocates uses regular, unscented clumping litter.
- Tidy Cats Free & Clean Unscented Clumping Cat Litter
- Fresh Step Lightweight Simply Unscented Clumping Cat Litter
- Wheat, newspaper or other natural kitten safe litter (for kittens under 6 months)
- paper towels
- hand sanitizer
- pet-safe cleaning products (Dawn Clear/Original Dish Soap or Dr. Bronner’s Sals Suds Soap)
- unscented laundry detergent
- ziploc bags
- printer paper (8.5 x 11; white)
Please understand we cannot accept the following items: homemade food or treats, opened bags of food or treats, medical supplies, flea/deworming products, used dog toys, used litter boxes and pet items that are broken and/or missing parts. Donated pet supplies that cannot be used in the shelter or by our fosters may be resold to the public in our Thrift Shop.