We use a tremendous amount of supplies to keep our animals fed, healthy, and comfortable. Donating wish list items is a great way to support the mission of Animal Advocates and make a tax deductible gift.
Donated pet supplies may be dropped off to the Thrift Shop during regular business hours. Items can be directly purchased and shipped to us from Amazon. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call 412-928-9777.
Wish List Items
Supplies for the Cats and Dogs
View our Amazon Wish List for specific items that are always needed for the cats and dogs of Animal Advocates. Items can be directly purchased and shipped to us from Amazon.
View our PetValu Wish List below for specific items that can be purchased at local PetValu stores. Animal Advocates directly partners with the PetValu located in Greentree (Pittsburgh).
- Feline Temptations Cat Treats
- Greenies Dental Dog Treats or Cat Treats
- Canned Cat Food – Fancy Feast or Friskies brands
- Fresh 4 Life Odor Destroyer or Eco-grass Clumping litter
- Performatrin Adult Dog Food – chicken and rice formula
- Essentials Dog Training Pads
- Performatrin or Ultra Dog Biscuits
- Nature’s Miracle Dog Formula Advanced Stain and Odor Remover
Animal Advocates uses Costco Kirkland Signature Cat and Dog Foods
- Kirkland Kirkland Signature Adult Maintenance Chicken and Rice Cat Food
- Kirkland Signature Adult Formula Chicken, Rice and Vegetable Dog Food
- paper towels
- hand sanitizer
- pet-safe cleaning products (Dawn Clear/Original Dish Soap or Dr. Bronner’s Sals Suds Soap)
- unscented laundry detergent
- ziploc bags
- printer paper (8.5 x 11; white)
Please understand we cannot accept the following items: homemade food or treats, opened bags of food or treats, medical supplies, flea/deworming products, used dog toys, used litter boxes and pet items that are broken and/or missing parts. Donated pet supplies that cannot be used in the shelter or by our fosters may be resold to the public in our Thrift Shop.