We use a tremendous amount of supplies to keep our animals fed, healthy, and comfortable. Donating wish list items is a great way to support the mission of Animal Advocates and make a tax deductible gift.
Animal Advocates uses Purina One Cat and Dog Foods as well as Fancy Feast or Friskies brands canned cat food. We also welcome other brands of high quality, regular canned and dry foods (bags must be unopened) for our pet food pantry.
- Canned Cat Food – Fancy Feast or Friskies brands (adult / regular and kitten varieties)
- Purina One Dry Cat Food – Adult Cat / Tender Selects (Chicken)
- Purina One Dry Cat Food – Kitten Formula
- Purina One Dry Dog Food – Adult Dog / Lamb and Rice
For our adult cats, Animal Advocates uses any regular, unscented clumping litter and wheat, newspaper or other natural kitten safe litter for kittens under 6 months.
Needed general supplies include:
- paper towels
- hand sanitizer
- pet-safe cleaning products (Dawn Clear/Original Dish Soap or Dr. Bronner’s Sals Suds Soap)
- unscented laundry detergent
- ziploc bags
- printer paper (8.5 x 11; white)
Please understand we cannot accept the following items: homemade food or treats, prescription foods, opened bags of food or treats, medical supplies, flea/deworming products, used dog toys, used litter boxes and pet items that are broken and/or missing parts. Donated pet supplies that cannot be used in the shelter or by our fosters may be resold to the public in our Thrift Shop.